Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday August 27

Things went smooth this morning.
The kids all got off to school again, and happy about it.
Dad went to the gym, I ran and Madi worked out in the basement.
Then while Dad got stuff done here at home, Madi and I went and spent money :)
We went and got some more shopping done.
Only a few more weeks now!!!!
I am totally getting more emotional than I thought I would!!!!
That is pretty much what we did today.
After school we went swimming at the Morgan's.
Probably the last of our summer swims, maybe.
Stacia gets her Gallbladder out tomorrow, so she is probably done swimming.
Madi's friend, Brooklyn, leaves for BYU Hawaii tomorrow, so she is spending the evening with her little group of friends.
Cassi worked a few hours this evening and got her first real paycheck, she was excited about that :)

No comments: