Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday August 26

Well, it turned out to be a pretty good day for everyone.
Everyone woke up on time, and pretty happy.
Cassi left before Porter woke up.
Madi woke up when Elsie woke up.
Then Madi fell asleep before Elsie left.....
Then she was awake to say goodbye to Porter :)
Vern, Stacia, Laura and I walked the boys to school while they rode their bikes.
My last first day of having a kiddo in elementary school!!!!
Crazy!!!
Port was a little on and off this morning.
But in the end, I think he was more excited about going than not excited :)
When I got home, Madi and I sat and talked for a bit.
Then I went for a run,.
Was gonna just run 3, but then I felt in the groove, so I went for 5.
When I got done, Madi and I did a little bit of Yoga together.
It was a really good workout!
Then we did a little meditation :)
It was quite nice.
I worked on editing pictures for a few hours today.
Port got home from school a little after 1:30.
He was only half day.
He came home happy and told me about the day.
As time went on, he was getting fidgety and worried...
I think when he gets bored he starts to think about things to worry about.
I understand that, I think I am like that too.
He actually felt pretty sick to his stomach and thought he would throw up.
We did some breathing and he said that his tummy hurt and that his had just felt all jumbled.
I feel bad for him.
I know what he is feeling, but I don't have that feeling very often, but he is feeling it more and more.
I am trying to be patient and understanding.
He came with me to Walmart to pick up my Flonase prescription and to pick up some groceries and supplies from Madi's 'need to get' list.
That helped calm him, having something to do.
Then I dropped him by the Halls house to hang for a bit.
I came home and cleaned the kitchen.
We did some breathing stuff and relaxing stuff when he went to bed this evening.
Hopefully he sleeps good and we can have another good morning tomorrow.











No comments: