Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday August 20

I could not get myself to wake up early enough to go running before my art class!
I had time for my scriptures/journaling etc before the class though....so that is good.
The art class was fun.
We are doing landscapes this week.
Today's was a fun farm/barn scene.
After my art class, I went running.
It was very hot.....and it was an encouragement for me to get up BEFORE class tomorrow to run :)
After that, Port and I went and did his school shopping.
Oh my goodness!!!
That boy is not fun to shop with!
I mean I like being with him, but he cannot choose!!!!
It takes him forever!
Like he is worried he will pick wrong.
Or he has something in mind and everything I suggest just doesn't fit the bill....but he won't tell me what he has in mind.
I tried hard not to get too aggravated :)
We did have a fun time though.
Then this evening it was the scout family dinner thing.
Port got the religious knot award, so that is really cool.
If we work on it, he would be able to get his Arrow of Light before the whole scout thing changes here at the church.
So we might try and get that done.
Then we came home and tried to get them to bed.
I have been super tired today, but I think it is mostly because of the middle of the hot day run!!!!
Hopefully I have more energy tomorrow.
Cassi has spent the last few days re-doing her bedroom.
It is pretty cute.
But man, that girl makes a mess!
But I am glad she has a place that she loves that maybe SHE WILL KEEP CLEAN!




No comments: