Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday August 19

I ran two miles today.
1, because of time.
I needed to take Elsie to speech and PT and I didn't have time to run very long.
And 2, my legs were killer sore from my 1/2 marathon run on Saturday!
So I just wanted to kind of loosen them up.
Hopefully tomorrow will feel better :)
So I took Elsie to speech, where she graduated!!!!
We have been working on her swallowing and tongue thrust.
She knows how to do it, now it will just be keeping it up as a habit!
So it was fun to have her graduate!
Then we had a hour before we had PT, so she and I ran a few errands.
Then back for PT.
She was a bit of a stinker......but then she did what Katie asked.
She is just so physically exhausted!!!
The first week of school will be exhausting for sure!
Back at home, I got my art stuff ready for my class at 1.
We did landscapes.
They turned out awesome!
It was pretty fun.
We painted Lavender fields.
After art class, Elsie and I went to Bubble and Eldon to get veggies from them :)
Then I went with Madi and her friends to take some pictures of them up Bogus Basin road.....
You know, before they all spread their wings and fly :)
Cassi painted her room today.
She has a whole room make-over planned.
So that is kind of fun for her :)



No comments: