Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday August 21

I did get to run before class today, so that worked out.
For art class we painted a beach-scape.
I think they turned out really good.
Dad mowed our neighbors field for him, he just had knee surgery.
I took Elsie to get the new lenses in her glasses.
Same prescription, but not scratched :)
Then I got stuff together to go to mutual.
We met at 4 and we went boating.
Elsie stayed and hung out with Sierra.....
Porter hung out with the boys.
He had football tonight that Vern took him to.
Dad came with Cassi and I boating.
It was so much fun.
Just a night to relax and enjoy each other.
We tried the boat surfing.
Dad did awesome.
He always is good at anything he tries....
I, well, I got up for a little bit.
But man....I get so nervous about falling and getting water up my nose, that I DO END UP FALLING!
And I got lots of water in my nose that I can still feel up in my sinuses :(
I do think that the water up my nose is more painful than it is for others because of my messed up sinuses :)
Ha ha ha.....
But I survived.
I am happy to sit by the side and watch others do water sports :)
Madi hung out with her friends once she got the little ones to their friends houses.
It was a good day for everyone.
Cassi is still with friends.
They went hot tubbing after boating.



No comments: