Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday July 20

Elsie Rose is a teenager!!!!!
AHHH!
Happy Birthday Elsie Bug ❤
We had a full day today and I think it was a good day for her :)
I got up early so I could get my long run in before the activities for the day started.
So after Dad left for work, I ran my 10 miles.
Madi got the kids up and got them ready to go to our ward Pioneer day activity.
Cassi had a babysitting job.
I got home just before we had to leave and took a quick shower.
The ward party was fun, we stayed there for a couple hours.
We brought a gaggle of boys home with us :)
Everly came home with us too.
I had to run to the store, so Madi kept and eye on everyone until Cassi came home to help out.
Cassi and Madi made cupcakes for Elsie's birthday party.
Elsie requested buffalo cupcakes and I think they turned out cute :)
Sherrie took the boys over to her house when Elsie had her party.
It was a fun time.
She wanted to do a paint party and wanted to paint flowers.
Well, she wanted to paint a buffalo and I suggested that maybe others wouldn't want to hang a buffalo picture in their rooms...….so we settles on flowers :)
I love how they turned out.
I really have so much fun doing these classes...…(if I haven't mentioned that before :)
We were gonna go to the stations and have cake.
But they ended up sending Dad downtown to man the Garth Brooks concert!
So not only did he get to see Garth Brooks for free, he actually got paid to go to it!!!!!
Anyway, so we will go visit the stations tomorrow.
Instead, Madi took Elsie to Target to get some shoes and look for a dress.
She came home with shoes and a cute shirt....and completely exhausted!!!!!
It took everything I had to convince her to let me take a birthday pictures of her.
She said she would if she could do the picture with her new bike :)
I happily agreed!












No comments: