Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday July 19

I didn't have a 10 class this morning, so I went for a later run.
When I got home, Elsie opened her birthday presents.
Dad works tomorrow, so we did presents today.
She got the bike she wanted so bad and it is just perfect!
It is a 3 wheel bike and it is the perfect size and she loves it so much!
While I taught my 1:00 art class, Madi took her to the school to ride around there.
She also got a fun swing thing that we will hang up on the deck, but until we get some eye hooks to hang it, Dad hung it in the willow tree.
She spent quite a lot of time out there as well :)
Yay for more things that gets her outside and moving!!!!!!
This evening Dad and I went out to eat, then Bubble invited us to have ice cream over there to celebrate Elsie's birthday :)
Tomorrow will be a fun day for Elsie bug.
She is gonna have a little friend party and she wants to do a paint class :)
So we will be painting flowers.
I think it will be a fun time.



No comments: