Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday July 26

I had a little paint with me art class today for two little girls who really wanted to paint the horse, but couldn't come the day we did horses.
So I got a quick 5 mile run before I got back for the art class.
When I got back from my run, Porter was being so sweet and putting together my IKEA carts that Vern brought back for me :)
They are for my art room supplies and he did a great job putting them together!!!!
After the art class, Madi and I went to DI to get a few things for her apartment.
We also went to get some old clothes and fabric to use to make a quilt that she wants to make :)
So that was fun.
Elsie did a lot of bike riding today, it has been so awesome!!!!
But she is for sure more worn out!
But it is so great to get her outside more and being more active.
So happy we got that bike!
Port and Cassi tried out the new park this evening, it has the grand opening tomorrow, so they will go again.
Sounds like it is a pretty cool place!
Back at home, Elsie and Madi rode bikes, hung on the swing and played 'America's got talent' :)

 This is where I do my stretches every morning that I run.
I love this spot :)



No comments: