Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday July 25

I got my run in and Dad went to the gym.
Then Dad took Port to go pick up the trailer at Pat and Steve's while I did my art class.
It was the last day for this class and their self-portraits turned out so fun!
After class, I went grocery shopping.
Kyra was here hanging out with Elsie a lot of the day.
After my art class, they hung out down there and did some art.
I love when the kiddos work on art :)
But it is better when they actually clean up......
Cassi also did some ainting between her babysitting jobs today.
She painted a 'peppa the pig' :)
Then when I got back from shopping, we had dinner (hamburgers).
Brent and I went to ward temple night, but actually we were a half hour late for the actual ward time....but that doesn't matter :)
We went with Justin and Sherrie.
It sure was nice to get there and spend some time in the temple ❤




No comments: