Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday July 27

Today was my long run day.
I didn't get out running until 9 or so....so it had already gotten pretty warm.
While I was gone, Cassi took Porter and Elsie to the new city park that is right here by us.
Sounds like it is pretty dang cool!
Anyway.
On my long runs, I usually run 5 miles, then turn around and run the last 5 miles on the same course.
But I kind of get sick of going the same place all the time.
So I mixed it up today.
I tried to find new canal roads or neighborhood running paths (which usually parallel canal roads :).
I ended up doing a big giant crazy circle kind of area.
I did over estimate and ended up running 11 miles instead of 10 to get back home.....
But it all felt really good!
I was worried about my knee, but my stretches have really been helping.
When I got home and we all had our lunch, etc.....
Madi worked on cleaning the kitchen while Cassi had the kids at the park.
I got all ready for the day and then Stacia and I went to the Idaho Center for an amazing Interfaith concert.
It was put on my The Nashville tribute band and Marie Osmond and had Alex Boye', David Archuletta and more.
It was such am amazing concert filled with the spirit.
And filled the brim with Christian people of all Faiths just celebrating the things we share in common instead of our differences.
It really was a beautiful thing!!!!
Pretty much the day was done.
I made dinner for the kiddos.
Madi went to Quinn's pond with friends earlier and then she is at Kara's house this evening.
Cassi worked on getting her room clean so she could have friends over this evening.
I did laundry and got the little ones to bed early.
I am exhausted and can't wait to get some sleep :)



No comments: