Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday June 15

I got up and went running before it got too hot.
I ran 10 miles with my old shoes.
I think it went well....
I did end up finding my newer running shoes with Stacia's stuff from camp, but that was after my run.
So that's good that I didn't leave them there!
Madi mowed the lawn while I was gone and Cassi cleaned in the house.
We all got ready and then went to Wahooz for the family party for 4 the ability.
They are the ones that hooked Elsie up with the MVHS softball team :)
So we spent a few hours there.
Back at home we went swimming with the Halls for Everly's birthday.
Then we went back and had KFC for dinner.
Madi and Cassi are going to a party tonight.
I took the little ones to get a few things for Dad's Fathers day tomorrow.
And Then I got them showered and in bed.....cause I wanna got to bed!!!!!











No comments: