Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday June 16

Happy Father's day to the greatest Daddy for my kiddos :)
Also, to my own dad.
And this is the first Father's day without Gramps.
Kind of hard not getting to talk with him.
Dad just got off shift this morning.
We made him some bacon and French toast for breakfast before heading to church.
Madi and I subbed in nursery today, that was pretty fun.
We had a couple criers, but all was great by the end :)
After church we tried to have some quiet time.
I got the cheesecake made for Dad and started the chicken stuff for dinner.
Cassi helped me out while Madi hung out with the little ones outside.
Then we did our Come Follow Me together.
We have missed the last two weeks getting it done, so it was good to do it today :)
Then we made dinner, Daddy helped me out.
He fried up the chicken for our sweet and sour chicken dinner, per Dad's request.
We watched the Prince of Egypt movie and then had cheesecake.
I am thankful for the man that Brent is and that he is such a great Dad for our kids.








No comments: