Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday June 14

I went for a little 3 mile run this morning before we went and picked up some kids to hang out for the day.
One of my Beehives moms has been having gallbladder problems and she had a really rough week with her daughter gone and husband out of town.
So I took her kiddos for the day so she could rest.
We had a fun day!
Started with playing with Porter's robot and then they played some pool.
They played monopoly while I ran to the store.
When I got back, we ate lunch then went to the Morgan's to swim.
We were there for a few hours.
Cassi went babysitting and we went back home and the kids watched a show while I made brownies.
We went to the dollar store for some fun things and then picked up Pizza.
Ate dinner and I left to pick Cassi up from the babysitting job.
They wanted to stay a little longer and they played games and went outside.
I took them home around 8.
I think it was a fun filled day :)
The house is a mess....and I need to work on it.
And I have a ton of laundry to do!
But we have a party tomorrow for the 4 the ability family at Wahooz, so that will be fun.
It is also Everly's birthday, so we will probably go hang out with her too :)
So hopefully I can get some stuff done!




No comments: