Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday June 28

I had the last class for this weeks art session.
It has been so fun!!!
I am excited for the rest of the summer classes!!!!
I did get up and go running before hand.
My head was feeling okay, as long as I don't bend down and lower my head :(
It still feels like it will explode.
We called the dr after my art class and they were gonna talk to the dr, since I was just in two and a half weeks ago for a sinus infection!!!!!
Anyway, they never got back to me this evening.
Hopefully they will call tomorrow morning because I hurt real bad :(
It does feel different than my usual sinus stuff.....it is all around the back of my head and temples.
Every time I try to blow my nose or cough, my head wants to explode.
But as long as I stay upright, don't move too fast, and stay away from loud noises, I am golden :)
During my class, Dad took Cassi to go take her driving test....finally!
She passed!!!!!
Now we just have to find a time that we want to spend hours at the DMV :)
 After lunch etc., I did talk Dad and the big girls to watch a movie with me while Elsie and Porter were playing with friends.
Elsie went to Malia's house and Port was back and forth from the Edwards and the Morgans, per usual......
So it was a pretty chill afternoon.
The little kids came home, we had pizza for dinner then the big girls left with their friends.

self-portraits from my class today


No comments: