Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday June 29

My head wasn't as bad this morning, so I thought I would try for a run.
Still pressure when I lower my head, but you don't do that when you run :)
I ended up going 10 1/2 miles!
Yay!
I also ran by a huge dead badger and came by an accident that just happened.
I felt bad just running by, so I stuck close until the cops showed up.
Not that I could do anything to help.....but I stayed anyway.
It just looked like a 3 car fender bender situation.
My head stayed pretty clear all morning, just pressure when I bent down.
The doc did call in an antibiotic for me.
Hopefully it will clear it up soon.
Dad rolled all the hoses up today and Cassi mowed for a while before she went babysitting and then Madi finished it up.
The Halls came over to ride Dunney for a little bit.
Everly and I painted together before I left to go grocery shopping.
And then this evening Dad and I had a date night.
We went to Cheesecake factory (because we had a gift card) and then we did some shopping.
We needed to get some stuff for our backpacking trip coming up.
It is funny though, all the stores we went to, we ended up buying the same stuff on amazon while we were standing in the store, because it was cheaper.
Then we stopped at a little ice cream shop on the way home and that was fun.
It is owned by a fire guy and he does rolled ice cream.
Kind of fun.

No comments: