Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday June 27

It was really hard waking up this morning!!!!!
I slept in and I didn't go running because I needed to be ready for my art class.
Art class went well except my head was hurting really bad.
I thought it was just because I was tired, but it has definitely become a sinus head thing!!!!!
I had to lay down and I dreamt the whole time about my head exploding because that is what it felt like!!!!
After I woke up, I took, Cass to PT where she was released not to have to wear her brace anymore.
That's good :)
Madi was so good and cleaned the kitchen for me.
Stacia called to have the kiddos come over for some time at the pool.
Then I came home and got ready to go with Stacia to a baby shower for Natalie Sessions, in our ward.
Port watched a movie with the boys at the Morgan's while we were gone to that.
While we were at the pool, Madi was telling Stacia how tight she is.....
So after the baby shower, we went back to Stacia's to do some yoga on her workouts on TV thing.
It was a nice short one but it felt great to stretch like that!
So I am gonna count that as a workout for me today :)
But she and I really are gonna try and get more into it.
I think it will really help her!
And I need to get her to a chiropractor or PT to straighten her out!!!!


No comments: