Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday May 15

I worked in the office this morning then I went to a dr appointment.
I got a text from Cassi, she had kind of twisted her ankle and landed funny on her leg that isn't supposed to hold weight yet :(
I went and picked her up and brought her home.
Then I went and ran some errands.
That was pretty much all I got done today.....and laundry.
Always laundry!!!!
Then this evening we had YW.
The stake patriarch came and spoke to the kids and answered their questions.
I think it was a great night and very informative.
Then we came home and got the little ones showered.
Poor Cassi kind of slipped on the bottom step while going upstairs and she fell back onto her bum.
So she is having a rough evening :(
I think her poor body is just physically exhausted from this week.
I am gonna keep her home tomorrow and hopefully she can feel better.
I did call and leave a message with her nurse just to make sure all is good.
So we will see how she is tomorrow.

No comments: