Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday May 16

I kept Cassi home today.
She will go tomorrow for the second half of the day.
The dr office called and said that she may totally need to have rest days...maybe even half days and they would send a dr. note for her.
So that will be good for the last few days that she has missed.
I went right back to bed after I sent the kids off to school.
I just needed a 30 minute power nap :)
Then I went with Stacia to the five-mile nursery to get plants for the garden.
No, I am not yet ready in the garden, but I am not far off  :)
When we got back home, I went for a 4 mile run.
It started raining on me the last mile.
The rest of the day I have been cleaning the house and doing laundry.
Nothing too fun or crazy :)
It has been raining all day and should be for the next few days.
It is kind of a little drizzle, not downpour.
So I hope to get outside tomorrow....maybe work in the garden.
Dad comes home tomorrow, but he goes to Rendezvous with Porter's class :)
So I am pretty sure they will be getting wet!

No comments: