Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday May 14

We had a hard time getting ourselves to get going today!
But we finally did get our workouts in.
I went 6 miles today and Dad went to the gym and got a good workout.
I finished up painting on the back of the garage while Dad did more sprinklers and then he fertilized the East field.
I got up on the roof and started painting up there too.
Then I came inside and then had to get kids ready for piano etc.
Dad popped up there and finished the rest of the house that was unpainted!!!!
So right now, all of our house is painted!!!!!!
That is so exciting!!!!!
And it looks so pretty!
It took the entire day and most of the time we were in the hot sun, but the cooler air came in more in the evening, so that was nice.
Port had football and we all ate dinner together when he got home.
After dinner, we all headed outside to look at how great the house is looking.
There is so much happiness that comes when I look at what we all have created together.
I love this house so much, not for what it is, but for what it represents!!!!
We hung outside until it was time to say prayer and go to bed.
I love this time of year, but I hate that we have to send the to bed because of school!!!!!
School should end the last week of April!!!!!





No comments: