Thursday, May 09, 2019

Thursday May 9

I ran a few errands after the kids went to school.
I got a new bucket of paint and stuff for Cassi.
Then I went and did a birthday thing for one of my Beehives.
When I got home, I finally went on a run.
It was just a 3 mile run, but it was hard!!!!
I don't know if it was because it was later in the day or maybe I didn't give myself enough recovery time from my long run.....but anyway, it was rough.
I came in and helped Cassi with stuff before jumping in the shower.
I got to go to the Meridian temple today to be with Sydney when she took her Endowments out.
It was a pretty cool experience being there with someone experiencing it for the first time.
This was also think this was the first time I've done a session at the Meridian temple, so that was cool.
It was a very lovely way to spend the afternoon :)
Sydney has 19 more days until she leaves!
Crazy!!!
And pretty exciting!
Poor Cassi had to go to the bathroom while I was gone.
She dragged herself backwards to get in there.
But when it came time to get up and off and out, poor girl couldn't do it!!!
Luckily I was leaving the temple, so she just had to wait there for me to get home in rush hour traffic!
Ha ha.....she was there about 45 minutes.
She said at this point in the week, it was a nice change from the couch :)
We might be able to get her in tomorrow to have it looked at.
The original appointment is Monday, but I called about the bandage wrap and the ice not really getting through all the bandages....
They left a message saying they may try and get her in, which would be awesome!
We will see.
Later tonight, I did a little more painting on the backside of the garage.
Some day it might get all done ;)

 Just loving this view from my run today :)




No comments: