Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday May 30

After the kids left to school, Dad Madi and I went to Elsie's ERR talent show.
It was quite fantastic and pretty inspiring.....
Some pretty neat kiddos.
Elsie showed a piece of art.
After that, we all went home.
Dad went to the gym, Madi weeded my garden :)
I tried to lay down....these allergies are killing me!
But I couldn't breathe, so I couldn't sleep.
I decided to go out for a run.
The weather was beautiful.
I ran 5 miles.
Then I finished weeding my raspberries while Dad checked my water lines in the garden.
I am good to go.
I need to get this garden planted!!!!!
I am pretty late in the game!!!!!
Then this evening it was the piano recital for Elsie and Porter.
Port has been so nervous.
I am not sure why he was more nervous this time than any other, maybe he didn't practice good enough.
Anyway, he kind of psyched himself out and messed up.
Then he was mad at himself for messing up.
Kendyl went and sat with him to help him finish up and it was all good.
But he has been so sad about it this evening.
I told him that, you live you learn.
He knew the song, he just let the nerves take over!
Maybe some calm meditations before next time :)
Elsie did great.
She had some mess-ups, but she wasn't nervous at all.
So that was pretty awesome!
Tomorrow is the last day of school!!!!
Everyone is so excited!!!!
Am I ready?!?!?!?!


Sweet Ms Brenda

 My peonies are rocking it this year!!!!




No comments: