Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday May 29

I did not sleep well last night at all.
I am nervous and feel ill-prepared for my upcoming art class.
It will all be just great, but things always seem 10 times worse at night time :(
So I as quite sleepy today....but no time for a nap.
I helped in the office then I had an appointment to go to.
Back at home, Dad fixed the shingles on the roof and we also got the windshield replaced on the suburban.
He and I went to the craft store and out to lunch.
I needed to find a craft for the YW to make as a 'mailbox' for camp.
I ended up buying t-shirts from Walmart and cut them into tote bags.
Well, the girls did.
Then we painted names on them.
I think they turned out pretty cute!
Anyway....so ya, that was the activity for YW tonight.
During the day I did collect the stuff for my class that starts on Saturday....so hopefully I can sleep better tonight :)
Madi went to Jump creek with her friends.
Elsie and Cassi only have half day tomorrow and it is field day for Porter.
Then Friday it is all done!!!!
I am both excited and not...…. :)

No comments: