Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday May 31 (add pictures later)

Last day of school!!!
Cassi did really well on her test.
Dad brought Elsie to the family picnic at Mary Mac once she got home from the bus.
Then we hung there with Porter for a bit and Elsie saw her old teachers...and Mrs. Dynka :)
We got kind of a lot done today....
Madi mowed the lawn.
Dad helped a neighbor move.
I ran and did laundry :)
I also got my garden all planted and worked on my flower boxes too.
This evening Dad and I went out to dinner and did some errands.
That is becoming our go-to date.
When we got home we stayed outside and enjoyed the nice weather.
Dad did some weed eating before it got too dark.
I am ready for the nights when we can hang outside and not have to worry about getting the kids to bed for school!

No comments: