Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday April 27

We had a good day today.
The weather was great!
Dad and Madi had to leave for work, but I let the others sleep in a bit.
Well, except Port who likes to wake up at the crack of dawn ALWAYS!!!!!
I got a good 6 mile run while the kids did laundry and cleaned their rooms.
When I got home, Port did some weed eating and I painted some parts on the house.
We plan to spray it, but I knew the underside of the deck would need to be brushed on, so I did that.
Then I had a bunch of paint so I told myself I would just use up the paint in the bucket.
I got a good four rows out of it!
I am so excited about how it is looking!
I know I say that all the time!
But it really is so exciting!!!!!
I also god some weeding done in the strawberries, so that's looking good.
I need to get down to the raspberries and weed!
I am hoping for a bit of rain so it will soften the ground and make weeding easier :)
Cassi had a few friends over and they made cookies....which means they made a big mess!!!
But they had fun and it got MOSTLY cleaned up!
When Madi got home from work, she and I went to go get new running shoes.
I counted my miles this last week, and I ran a full marathon in the last week!!!!
Pretty cool!
Anyway, my shoes were definitely needing replaced!
When we got home, we had Sierra and Trent over to watch them while their parents went out.
Elsie and Sierra had a fun time hanging out and spent a lot of time on the deck :)
Cassi had a babysitting job and so I am juts waiting for her right now.
Madi spent a few hours watching animal documentaries and planning her discussion for tomorrow.
The kids didn't get super early to bed, but they got showered and are all tucked in nicely now....except Cass.
I will go do the same!!!!





 Flower boxes are blooming nicely!!!!


No comments: