Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday April 26

It's a late night because we had a fun family date night to go see the Avengers Endgame movie!
We all loved it, it was very good!
Brent's friend Steve Satterlee, bought out the theatre to give to his clients (real estate) and his family couldn't go, so he gave his tickets to us :)
Our day started out with me going to Elsie;s school to watch a video to approve it for Elsie....it was a maturation type video.
Then I worked out, Dad did too.
He started at the gym, but then there is a guy that talks and talks to him and he can't get a good workout.
It's a reoccurring problem!!!!
So Dad left and finished his workout in our little home gym :)
Then I did some sanding on a project I am working on and Dad went and got stuff so we could paint.
We painted the basement exterior.
We haven't put the strips up yet, but we figured it would be easier to paint the flat surface and then paint the strips when we put them up.
So that's the plan.
But the house looks so good all (mostly) painted!!!!
Now we still have the back of the garage to paint and the side of the roof as well as some parts on the back dormers.
Man...….like I have said before, we are 95%ers!
We get things to the point that they work and move to the next project!
We are trying to be better!
I did have to leave to go take some family pictures in eagle.
When I came home, I took the girls and met up with Dad and Porter (who was getting his football team pictures taken) at the movie theatre.
I sure hope they all get good sleep and no one is grumpy tomorrow!!!!!!


No comments: