Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday April 25

Man oh man....things caught up with me this morning and I had to take a quick little nap when the kids went off to school.
When I woke up Dad went to the gym and I went for another 6 mile run.
I am getting better at taking it longer lengths before I have to stop and stretch..... :)
I am up to stopping every mile and getting a good stretch.
When we got back, Dad finished up the siding on the back of the house and the siding on the basement side.
Now we just need to get the strips put on the bottom part and then we can paint!!!!!
Oh yay!!!!!
When Elsie got home, she and I went to Senior night for the girls softball game.
They kicked butt!
They were winning 17-0 when we had to leave.
We left to go to Porter's music program at the school.
It was a very cute western theme program.
Somehow I lost my keys....so Dad got Madi to bring me the spare.
Hopefully someone turns it into lost and found tomorrow at school :)



Beautiful apple blossoms!!!!!

No comments: