Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday February 27 (add photos)

We had a really fun mutual tonight, I did an art class for the Beehives here in our basement.
I think they had fun and it went well :)
I had a YW board meeting afterwards, that is why it is so late and why I need to add pictures and blog later.....
This morning I went and babysat my friends little boys while she had an appointment.
I came home, worked out, showered and then got stuff ready for this evening's watercolor lesson.
Tried to get the kitchen clean and do a thousand other things before I had to leave at 3 to go to Porter's speech meeting at the school.
Right after that, once Elsie and Porter were home, we left again.
I dropped Porter off at Sherries house so he could go to Scouts with Koy.
Then I drove Elsie out to Eagle for her last basketball game.
It was a fun time, but then we had to drive home in rush hour :(
We picked Cassi up from Rugby on the way home.
We got home about 6:20, and I quick made a salad for dinner before it was time for YW.
That was the day.....I feel exhausted :)
Excited to have Dad come home tomorrow....and tomorrow is pretty wide open and I am ready for that kind of day!

No comments: