Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday February 28

I got to go to breakfast with Jenni this morning.
Our birthdays are a week apart, so we enjoy having birthday breakfast together sometime between the birthdays :)
It was nice sending time with her and catching up.
We don't get to see each other nearly enough!!!!
After that, I went and did some shopping.
Dad was at home, trying to get some rest.
He had a rough night.
Like left the station on a call at 11 and got back around 5 a.m.
It was a pretty rough call, so he needed some quiet time.
He did run over to help Bubble for a minute, putting in an electrical box....but then got home and back into bed.
Hopefully he can get some good sleep tonight!!!!!
I made a yummy chicken taco soup for dinner that everyone seemed to like and best of all, it was healthy :)
I am trying to do better and it seems to be getting a little easier to remember to prepare dinner for my family!
Finally....after how many years?!?!?!?!
Tonight the big girls went to the state basketball game and the little kids watched a little 'Unfortunate Events' with Dad and I.
I get to go on a fun birthday date tomorrow....I don't know what I am doing yet, but I am excited to spend some time with my Love ❤


No comments: