Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday February 26

Bubble and Eldon pulled down the plastic wall divider this morning, so I ran over to check it out!
It looks so great!!!!
Cabinets go in tomorrow, I think!
So exciting!!!
Then I got all ready and went to brunch with a bunch of friends for Stacia's birthday.
We went to Moe Jo's, and it was so yummy!!!!!
I have never been there and now I am excited to take Brent there!
I had to run to Hobby Lobby after to get some watercolor paper for the Beehives art class tomorrow.
Then I came home and painted some flowers to teach the girls.
I think it will be fun and I am excited :)
Cassi had Rugby out in the snow and the little ones had piano, while Madi was at work.
I made some spaghetti squash for dinner and that was a hit with the kiddos.
Then I went to RS while the kids did homework at home and got ready for bed :)
The snow has been falling like crazy again today...….but it is supposed to warm up over night and I think mostly rain tomorrow.
Hopefully Dad doesn't have a crazy busy night at the station because of the snow!!!!!



No comments: