Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday February 25

I ran 5 miles today!!!!!
It has been a long time since I got a good run!
It felt so good....but also I am a little sore right now.....
Dad went to the gym while I was running on the treadmill.
Once we were all showered, we got a call that the cows were out!
So we went and wrangled them.
Dad and Eldon put up some panels to hopefully prevent them from doing it again.
I headed to the grocery store to get my shopping done.
I got done right in time to pick Elsie up from school for her speech therapy.
I stopped by home to drop my groceries off first.
Then Elsie and I went to therapy.
While I was grocery shopping, Dad cleaned the fridge out and cleaned up the house.
He also got my beautiful laundry door hung and got the framing put on the fireplace.
It will have a ship lap look on it and I am so excited with how it is all looking!
Tonight Dad made a yummy dinner, Pork tenderloins :)
Madi's friend, Courtney ate with us, and then she and Madi got to work on their senior project.
We did our Come Follow Me and also had FHE.
This week we are keeping track of where we spend our time.
We read the scripture Matthew 6:21, "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also".
So we are going to pay attention to what we give our focus to and whether or not we want to devote so much time to stuff that is not important.



No comments: