Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday January 30

Helped in the office.
After I got home. Dad was still at the gym, so I got a workout too.
Then I made my grocery shopping list.
Dad ran to the store to pick up floor paint and door paint for the art room.
I had to stay home while we went because we were waiting for the century link guy to come.
When Dad came home, I left to get the shopping done.
Cassi Had rugby after school.
Madi worked.
Porter had scouts.
Elsie helped get stuff ready at home for the Beehives to come over.
I made some cookies when I got home.
Then we had dinner as a family :)
Beehives came to my house for YW.
Dad took Porter to the used games store, they had fun picking stuff out then came home and played games.
For our Beehive activity, we had the girls pick a word for the year.
It was a fun activity and they all picked awesome words!
Elsie picked BRAVE and I picked FORTIFY.
The big girls want to make one too.....we have a couple extras.
It will be fun to see what words they come up with.
My Beehive advisors ended up hanging longer and we had a little meeting.
So we didn't get the kids into bed until almost 10:00!!!!
I really hope they are not all exhausted tomorrow!




No comments: