Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday January 31

I had to take a nap this morning after getting the kiddos off to school!
Then I got up and started cleaning up the floor downstairs.
Hopefully I can start painting it tomorrow!
Dad worked on getting the new Internet line buried.
I left a little after lunch to go do family history with Stacia again.
Remember last week when I added a child because his sister was in the family, and they were on the same record together.
WELL....come to find out neither of them belongs to that family!
So I had to remove them :(
I feel so bad!
Hopefully they will be easy for someone who is looking for them to find now!!!!
But, I am looking into another child that was a hint for the mom.
I will work on him and see if he belongs to the family.
I just want Mary Anne Davis to have all her kids sealed to her!!!!!
I will get this figured out!
It is interesting to have different people I am working with who have different styles of doing family history research!
But I am really enjoying it.
It really just takes time to get it figured out, and time sure flies when you are doing it!
No, I didn't come away with any names to take to the temple.....but I do think that what I am doing is valuable!
And I am excited to learn more!
When I got home, it was time to take Cassi to Rugby.
I ran a few errands then came home.
I met up with Dad at Bubbles house and we are taking about the demo that will happen in the next few weeks.
It will be an exciting remodel!!!!!
We had breakfast for dinner tonight.
I made yummy waffles and burned my poor fingers!!!!
Our waffle iron gets SO HOT!
I went to shut the lid and accidentally touched it with my finger and singed the poor thing!!!!
I think we need a new waffle iron.
That think is dangerous!

No comments: