Friday, February 01, 2019

Friday February 1

After getting a workout this morning, I applied the pre-paint primer coat for the cement floor in the basement.
It was a clear coat, but becomes kind of tacky/sticky for the paint to adhere better.
I had to go and shower so I could go to lunch with Heather, for her birthday today :)
So Dad took over and he got the floor painted!
It looks so pretty.
I will be touching up around the edges and doing a second coat tomorrow.....but look how pretty!
We had a cookie Friday today with Madi's friends.
I made a yummy cookie recipe that I got from Bubbles and it was fun to have Madi's friends hang out for a bit.
Dad and I had a date night tonight.
We went to dinner at Goodwood and then we went and saw the movie 'Glass'.
Man, it was pretty good.
We made a stop at Walmart after to pick up some lemon cakes for dessert :)
Madi went to the basketball games and Cassi babysat for the Halls, and she took Elsie and Porter with them so we could go out as well.
It worked out good!




No comments: