Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday January 29

Back home and back to the daily grind :)
Got the kiddos off to school.
Dad and I both got a workout in.
I finally got some stain on my art tables...they are looking really good!
I am excited about them!
I need to get in gear on this art studio going!
I had a meeting today to talk about girls camp.
By that time the day was shot.
Dad spent most of the day working on Tax stuff.
I am thankful he is always so willing to do that stuff for our family!
The news on Gramps....he got sent home.
Sounds like Kay is staying with him for the night.
Still keeping him in our prayers for sure.
The little kiddos had piano today.
We all had family dinner together and then I finished putting stain on the tables.
The whole house smells really bad!
Well, it smells like stain.
I applied it downstairs in the basement, and it kind of wafted through the house!!!!!
I opened the window down there.
Hopefully it airs out soon :)

No comments: