Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday December 18

Dad got home this morning ❤
After the kids went off to school, we took a little wind down time watching news etc. before heading to the gym and getting a workout.
After that, I got more chocolate pretzels made for the teachers and neighbors.
When the kiddos got home, I took Elsie to Mary Mac and delivered some cards and treats to Ms. Dynka, Mrs. Murdoch, etc.
Then I took her to piano.
The Edwards boys came over after school again for a bit until Bob, their Grandpa, came and got them.
So I let Porter hang with them until they left before I took him to piano.
Luckily it worked out with the time, it was just a little more driving around :)
Then this evening I went with Stacia to the RS Christmas dinner.
It was a nice evening.
I can't believe Christmas is only a week away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: