Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday December 19 (add pictures)

I helped in the office today.
I steamed the Santa and Mrs. Clause suits for the class parties on Friday :)
Should be a fun time.
Dad took Cassi to get a bracket put back on her teeth.
As soon as she got in the school, she texted him and said it fell off AGAIN!
So, I called and made another appointment for just after lunch.
He took her to that and then brought her home.
He had to leave for a meeting for work, for the special ops teams.
So I took Cassi back to school on my way to the store.
I had a few more errands to run.
Man oh man, I love amazon shopping so much better than actual store shopping this time of year!!!!!
But some things you just can't get on Amazon!
Anyway, I got my stuff accomplished.
Max and Graham went to scouts with Porter
GG came home today, they are watching her close and hopefully she can kick the virus.
Then for YW tonight, Elsie invited her cute friend from school, Carly, to come with us.
They are sweet girls together.
I had a hard time understanding Carly, but Elsie was really good at it.
Just like with Sierra.
Sometimes I can't tell what she is saying, and Elsie can get it right away.
She has a gift for it, I guess you could say :)
Sierra knows her too from school, so they all had a fun time together.
We decorated cookies and then delivered them to friends.
Anyway, it was a fun night!
While we were gone, Dad took Porter to the movies!
They went and saw the new Spiderman one.
They both really enjoyed themselves and I know Porter really loves spending time with Dad!!!!

No comments: