Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesdsay November 28

I helped in the office this morning and got things going on Porter's bus stop.
There used to be a bus pickup at the end of Mary lane.
But since Cassi was in elementary, there hasn't been anyone to pick up.
Well, with the weather staring to turn cold...the boys might not want to keep biking to school very much longer!
So I got it set up for him to ride the bus :)
I ran to Hobby Lobby for a few things.
The rest of my day was spent finishing up our Christmas cards and getting them ordered.
I have spent way too much time on these but I think they turned out kind of fun.
We will see when I get the cards if they turned out how I want....
I also put up some more decorations.
Madi worked.
Cassi spent time playing guitar and she is really wanting to try and start teaching guitar lessons!
Which would work our perfect to do when the art studio is done downstairs.
Art/music studio!!!!
Cannon came over after school and the boys stayed busy with inventions and messes...…..
Madi got a stack of magazines from the neighbors to do an art project with.
Elsie spent a lot of time going through them and ready articles out of them.
She read to Madi when she got home from work :)
I kind of started feeling kind of lousy this evening...….maybe something I ate.
So I am looking forward to some sleep!


No comments: