Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday November 27

I had a rough time sleeping last night.
So once I sent the kids off to school, I took a quick little nap :)
Then I went for a run when I woke up.
Dad and I met up with Drew and Heather for lunch today.
That was fun,.
It doesn't happen often enough!!!!!
After lunch, we went grocery shopping!
Poor kids had lousy lunches today because I had nothing fresh to pack for them!!!!!!
But now we are all stocked up on veggies!
We got home and got groceries put away just in time for the kiddos to get home.
Today turned into a crazy day.....
Scouts and YW got changed to today instead of tomorrow.
So I took Elsie and Porter to piano.
Picked Porter up and took him to scouts.
Went back and picked up Elsie.
Took her home.
I stopped at Vern's for a minute to get a run down on the animal care instructions we have for the next few days while they are in Florida.
Left again to pick Porter up from scouts and took him to basketball.
Picked up Avery on the way hoe for mutual.
We left for mutual at 6:30.
Dad was I charge of getting Porter picked up from basketball.
It was a crazy runaround afternoon!
Plus it has been wet and rainy!
For YW, we were combined with the YM and we went to DI for service.
We had groups of kids putting together Christmas trees.
We had groups of kids sorting toys, other's going through clothes making sure they were in the right sizes and color spots.
I think all the youth had a good time and I think we were at least a little helpful to the workers there :)
It was funny, I put Elsie in a group with me, and she turned and told me she didn't want to be in my group :(
Silly goose!
She knows she is growing up and doesn't always want her mommy around!
It is probably better that way, she might behave better than she would for me :)





No comments: