Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday November 26

I got the lights on the tree after I went for a run.
I told the kids I would have that done so we could put on ornaments for FHE tonight :)
Putting on lights always takes longer than I think it will...…
But I just can't bring myself to buy a new pre-lit tree.
Plus, I feel like people with pre-lit trees always have some kind of problem with them anyway :)
Well, I got a shower and then went and picked Elsie up from school for Speech and PT.
Dad worked out in the shop.
He is working to replace his garage door opener mechanism out there.
Elsie was great at Speech and PT.
While I was gone Cassi did a good job cleaning the kitchen and also recorded some songs.
She is making more of an effort to play her guitar, play the piano and sing.
I love it.
We came home and dad made tacos for dinner.
Madi came home from work....Porter left for Basketball.
Finally at 7:30, we were ALL home!
So we put on the picture ornaments from the past years.
I still have stuff to add to the tree.
But, it always makes me happy :)
Madi got to put the star on this year.
We decided that next year we need to make sure to put the tree up during Thanksgiving break while Madi is home from college, so she can be a part of the decorating!
So crazy to think about how soon that will be!!!!!




No comments: