Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thursday November 29

Well, I was worthless today.
Didn't get anything done.
I still felt lousy this morning.
I got the kids off to school and went back to bed.
I didn't wake up until 1:00!!!!!!
I guess I needed sleep!
Anyway.
I thought I could at least put stuff on the tree.
I kept hearing a creaking sound......and then.....plop.
The tree fell over!
One of the legs on the tree holder busted.
So......I started taking ornaments off.
Dad will help out with a new stand tomorrow.
I did actually make some dinner for the kids, which I didn't do yesterday :)
I made some homemade mac and cheese....but only because I didn't have the easy stuff.
I am heading off to bed now, hoping more sleep with help me magically wake up feeling good.
It could be worse.
The other Beehive leader that was with me at our activity Tuesday night is also feeling sick, but she is throwing up.
At least I am not doing that!
But I am only living on rice chex at the moment...….
Anyway.
Porter rode the bus home from school today, his first time ever!!!!
He is pretty excited about it.
Porter was very entertaining today....
He made a robot with a dish scrubber......and also dressed up like karate kid when he found a couple red Christmas ribbons :)
Kid cracks me up!





No comments: