Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday November 22

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
We all slept in and took it kind of easy today.
I got the ham in the oven.
Port did some pillow stacking on the couch and then it turned into a mile high fort :)
I wanted to take some more senior pictures of Madi and also some pictures of the kiddos.
I thought I had a few more pictures left on my film camera, so I wanted to get one of each of the kids.
So we went downtown Meridian.
The weather was pretty nice.
And then it started raining on us :)
We even got some hail!
But it wasn't for very long.
So got some cute pictures....but only ended up getting a picture of Porter with the film camera before I finished up the roll :)
Oh well, gotta try it again with another roll!
I am excited to get it developed!!!!!
Well, I really want to develop it myself....but I need to get some gear for it first.
Anyway, we got home and the ham was ready.
We loaded up the pies and ham and headed to the fire station.
Porter also made sure to get his Boise fire shirt and hat on before we left.
There was a good turnout of people for our Thanksgiving feast.
We had a fun time.
When we got home, Emmy and Porter put away the giant fort and then we watched a Christmas movie on Netflix.
Bring on all the Christmas movies now!!!!!!!
















No comments: