Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday November 21 (add pictures)

Happy 10th birthday to my baby boy ❤️
This boy brings me so much joy!
Ya, he's a bit of a Mama's boy and I have no problem with that!
'm so excited to see what he becomes.
Porter is a thinker.
He asks good questions and always wants to know more.
He's creative, inventive, and curious.
He's good at figuring out how things work.
He's a hard worker and has the most fun when he's working with his dad.
I love this boy and I'm so thankful he was sent to our family.
We woke up and got ready then headed to The Griddle for breakfast.
That was a lot of fun.
The we watched Everly, Koy and Titan for a little bit.
Got working on making more pies and stuff for the dinner.
Then we watched a movie, Alpha, and Max and Graham watched it with us as well.
After the movie we finished getting food ready.
We ate our Thanksgiving dinner about 5.
It all turned out pretty perfect.
After dinner we went to the movie theatre and watched "Ralph Wrecks the Internet".
It was so good!
Then we came home and ate pie.
I think Port had a pretty fun birthday.
It was nice of him to share his day with celebrating Thanksgiving too :)


No comments: