Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday November 23 (add pictures of kiddos with Emmy)

I kind of want to sleep for a week!!!!
I am so tired!
It is probably from eating too much food and pies!!!!!!
Today I did get a run.
Emmy headed for home a little after 12.
It was so fun having her here :)
We will be missing her now that she is gone!
I took Elsie to her friend, Malia's, house for a while.
Port had Max and Graham over.
Madi worked.
Cassi cleaned her room and upstairs because she wanted friends over.....which is what is going on now.
All the friends are upstairs and these little ones need to get to bed :)
Anyway.
I finished painting the basement walls.
Hopefully we can get the floors painted soon and the tables made.
Port and I decided to take a break on the 1000 piece puzzle.
We were doing it less and less because it wasn't as fun.....when you aren't very successful with finding pieces!
Plus, he got some fun new puzzles for his birthday.....
So we took the bear one apart in big chunks and we will give it a try another time :)
We will stick with 500 piece puzzles for now!!!

No comments: