Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday October 24

Busy, busy, busy day!
Elsie and I left the house at 7:15 so we could get downtown for her eye doctor appointment.
The traffic was so bad, we barely made it in time!
But we got there.
Port hung out with the Edwards boys before heading to school.
Elsie did great....well except when it came to the eye drops.
She does not do well with eye drops!!!!!
But we got them in and then had to wait a bit for the eyes to dilate.
The prescription did change a bit.
So I will take her in for new glasses, which I am happy about, since these ones are broken and super glued together :)
I dropped her off at school at 10:30.....after getting ice cream.
I ran to Walmart, Lowes, then Home Depot.
Then I ran to the thrift store to try and come up with something for Elsie's Halloween costume.
I think I came up with some pretty great stuff!
Anyway, I got home about 12:30.
I realized I needed to make brownies for YW, so I made those.
Then I wanted to get the plastic moved so we can spray the front of the deck tomorrow.
I could not find the tape for the life of me, so instead of wasting more time looking, I just ran to Lowes (again) and bought more tape.
I got that all put up and all ready for tomorrow!
Then the kids came home and more run-around happened.
Elsie went to Kyra's Halloween party, that is why I needed to find her a costume...…
She went as a Yellowstone Park Ranger....and it was pretty much perfect!!!!
So cute!
I will make a real patch for her to wear on Halloween, but this was perfect for the party today :)
Then I took Porter and Cannon to scouts.
I ran home to shower before going to Porter Parent/Teacher conference.
Ms Sanders is the greatest and I am so glad she is Porter's teacher!
She said she is so thankful to have him in her class, especially with the group she has in there w=this year.
It is a class full of boys who don't always listen.
But she said that Porter is always respectful and listens and asks great questions.
Made my mama heart proud to hear how she enjoys him :)
They drew on the folder that the parent teach conference papers were in, and they were supposed to hide 5 shapes of Idaho in the picture.
One of his Idaho's became a buffalo :)
I love it!!!!
Then I picked Elsie up from Kyra's party, came home and got ready to go to YW.
Port stayed at the Morgan's while I was at YW.
Cassi went to Costco for pizza for her activity, ha ha ha.....
Madi and the Laurels went with the Priests to Linder Farms.
It basically turned into a chaperoned triple date :)
But she had so much fun.
We have such great friends in our ward!
The Beehives and I did a Service Scavenger hunt and it was so much fun.
We went door to door and helped others with jobs....
Reading books to kids, picking weeds, raking leaves, picking up toys, singing songs, cleaning off the counter tops and even cleaning a toilet :)
It was a fun night.
After YW, I had a YW board meeting.
Man, I am tired!
It was a packed day.
Time for bed!
















No comments: