Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday October 25

Got a lot accomplished today!!!!
YAY!
I got the rest of the stuff taped in the morning.
Dad got going on painting and Madi and I left to go and take some family pictures of the Young's.
That was fun.
And we got some cute pictures of Madi and Kara together.
We brought Kara back home with us, but first they had to run some errands with me :)
I needed to get some more crickets for Porters lizard, Fuego.
I dropped the girls off at Panda Express so they could eat some lunch.
Then I needed to buy another bucket of paint for Dad, so I left the girls there.
But the only bucket was up on a pallet on the shelf, so I had to wait for them to get that down for me.
Finally we got home.
Madi and Kara made some caramel cookie bars.
I went out and did some painting on the house as well.
We still had a couple window trims that needed painted.
We also got up and painted the trim up on the dormer windows at the back of the house.
Oh, man. 
When you stop and think about it, we still have so much to do!
But I do love days like this when there is a noticeable difference after a full days (or more) of work.
It looks so nice and clean and crisp and pretty :)
Dad took Porter to pick up from branches at a neighbors house.
I went to Elsie's parent teacher conference.
She is doing great and her teachers enjoy having her :)
After dinner, we watched some TV and Port and I finished another 500 piece puzzle.
We started a new one.
This time it is a 1000 piece puzzle!
I wonder how long this one will take.
It is fun to have this puzzle time with him ❤





No comments: