Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday October 26 (add pictures)

Dad went in for some overtime hours today.
I got the rest of the plastic taken off the deck, after I went for a run.
The deck just looks so beautiful!
I am so happy we got that done!
Port had Cannon over all day 9-6:30 :)
Graham was over for about half of that too.
Elsie played outside with them in the leaves.
Lots of leaves!!!!!
The weather has been great, but we did get a few sprinkles tonight.
Cassi went to breakfast with friends this morning for a birthday thing.
Madi had a lunch date this afternoon with her friend Jason.
I took Elsie to pick out her new glasses, they will be so cute :)
She got her way, and got purple, but they are a dark purple this time.
We also went with a different shape, which will be fun.
But she mentioned that when she had it on, she could see more, because the bottom of the glasses weren't in her eye line.....
Hmmm......interesting.
It will be interesting if that affects the way she reads.
She still gets in close when she reads and stuff, maybe that is why?
Anyway, she is excited to get them. 
I took Porter to the dollar store with Cannon and Graham too.
They wanted matchbox cars.
That boy can talk me into anything...…..
Elsie went to a birthday party today with friend from Beehives.
They met at a hotel, then went to the mall for a scavenger hunt, and then back to the hotel for swimming and stuff.
I thought that was a fun birthday idea, the family will spend the night in the hotel, but how fun for the party to be at the Hotel pool!
Anyway, I went during the swim part......then brought her home a little after 10.
She is exhausted!
I think that is pretty much what we did today.
Oh, I worked on Porter's costume and now I am helping Madi with hers that she needs for work tomorrow morning.....she will be a watermelon :)
They are all going as fruits.

No comments: