Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday October 27

Took the kids for flu shots today.
Well, Cassi got hers  when Dad took her to the doc for her knee.
And Madi was working, so I need to take her another time.
But the little ones and I got ours done.
Port was awesome, so was I :)
But Elsie....well the adrenaline got the best of her...….but she was just fine right after wards, ha ha ha.
Then we got some lunch at Sonic....and ice cream for the bravery :)
Then Porter had his first y-ball game of the season.
They did well.....like really well :)
38-15
We've got some good players.
It is fun watching Port play and I am excited to watch him through the season.
The rest of the day was spent finishing up getting costumes ready for the ward trunk or treat.
I snuck a run in while dad rested, he did not get to sleep last night while he was at the station...…
Then we had dinner.
Madi went with friends to a Halloween party.
The rest of us went to the ward trunk or treat.
It was a fun night.
Vern, Max and Graham joined us too, so that was fun.
It is too late and I am too tired to upload pictures....but I am sure it was happen at some point.
Porter went as a Native American.
Elsie was a Yellowstone Park Ranger (and I was a buffalo).
Cassi went as Dora the Explorer.
Madi was a camo person.....invisible :)
Still waiting for Madi to get home from her party....
But I might just go try and catch a quick nap before she gets back.



No comments: