Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday October 28

Today was not a great morning.
First of all, Dad had to work a pay back shift.
But then there was a lot of grumpiness!!!!
Today was fast Sunday for us because next week is Stake Conference.
I think the hunger fed into the bad moods quite a bit :)
But....we survived.
Elsie did not go to choir, but Port and Cassi did.
It looks like Elsie has a sty.
I hope it is a sty and not pink eye!
But if looks like a sty, and it is really bugging her.
That was a big factor in her bad mood today, I think.
So, we had fast a testimony meeting today.
Someone shared about perspective.
I really liked it.
He said that if you talked to someone who has ever flown before, and told them that when you fly over the farms, you see circles everywhere, they might not believe you.
Because from the ground, you can't see circles.
But in the air, you can see that the circles come from the way they water the fields.
So it is like seeing the bigger pictures.
Heavenly Father knows what the plan is.
We only see what is right in front of us...….
But all we have to do is trust in the beautiful plan he has for us.
I love it!
And I LOVE the look of fields from above, so I am cool with that being my life plan :)
I taught a lesson on Patience....which is also why this morning went so bad.
You know when you are trying to work on something, opposition comes out of no where!
After church we had our dinner and I made some caramel brownies.
We invited the Tibbet family over.
They are fairly new, and the dad of the family had been gone for about 3 months to Iraq for something......he a contract pilot.
Anyway, it is the oldest daughter that is Elsie and Porter's piano teacher, Kendyl.
They are a sweet family and it was fun to have dessert and play some games.


No comments: