Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday September 18 (add pictures.....I am as mad as you are about this, Dussy boy!!!!!)

I was kind of all over with my to-do list today.
Bouncing between thing I needed to get done, sort laundry, clean kitchen, clean the junk room.....and doing what I wanted to do, go for a run, sand the table I have been working on and paint it....
I got all that stuff done, but didn't really finish any of it.
Except running, I guess I did finish that :)
I took Elsie with me to pick Porter up from school and she was so excited to see everyone!!!!
And she is like a celebrity there....not just because they love her...but yesterday they showed the film that she is in.
The one we filmed last year about "Kindness".
Anyway, it was shown at Mary Mac yesterday, and everyone today was so excited to tell her that they saw her!
Cassi was in it too, but not in as recognizable of a spot.
Hint: she is the one who hits the kid in the face with a volleyball on accident....watch and see.
It is pretty cute!
Click on this link and then scroll down a bit to watch the video :)

So that was fun.
Port and Elsie had piano after school.
They are both doing very well and I am pretty excite about it!
And I just might learn something along with them :)
Tonight Cassi played her Powder Puff game.
The tram did not do well, but Cassi sure did!
She pulled flags and ran balls.
She was fun to watch.
Then Madi brought he kids home while I went to RS.
It was all about organization and time management...….all the things I definitely need help in!
I did learn some things.
Now I just need to implement them...….

No comments: