Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday September 17 (add pictures....someday....when I figure out where my phone is hiding my pictures!)

I actually got out and ran this morning!!!!
It has been a whole since I got a good run, because I wasn't feeling very good.
So I went 5 miles, and that was great!
I meant to do a lot of cleaning today.....but instead I sanded an old table :)
I did also clean the kitchen, did laundry and started cleaning our junk room....
But I just felt like I needed a project to work on :)
Oh, and I also made some banana bread.
I did it sheet cake style like I remember from when I was a kid.
So then I picked up Elsie early because she had speech and PT.
She worked hard, but was exhausted when we got home.
Madi worked, Cassi had rugby.
Port hung out at Cannon's until I got home.
Madi still needed to answer the Rocky kid who asked her to Homecoming.
So she and Porter left with Porter dressed in Ninja gear to be sneaky and take it.
He was pretty excited to go and help her.
Elsie bug was in bed at 8!
She was tired!!!!!
Cassi had a movie night at the school and got home around 9.
So now they are all tucked in bed.
I was in a weird mood today.
Kind of felt worried about everyone and just wanted everyone home.
Well, once they were home (and fighting and annoying each other and fighting...…) I was ready for them to leave again :)
But with them all ticked in bed, this feels good.
Now I just need Dad home with me.

No comments: